Stupid wind

I am not sure we’ll do our hike today, it is really windy! Husband and teenager are out working on fences, he wants to move Eeyore, our mule, to the other pasture. We decided that if wind dies down some later today, we’ll go. If not, we’ll get stuff done around here and go next weekend.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s